HSPT® Prep by Student Achievement Associates
These instructor-led, in-person courses are produced by Student Achievement Associates in conjunction with the host high schools. These courses, all run on November 18th , are open to all 8th-grade students currently enrolled in a Catholic, private, public, or homeschool for the 2023-24 school year.
IN-PERSON BOOT CAMPSaturday, November 18th (1-day course)
In-person HSPT Prep Boot Camps will be held at:
- Mercy High School (1300 E Northern Pkwy, Baltimore, MD)
- Mount de Sales Academy (700 Academy Rd, Catonsville, MD)
- Calvert Hall College High School (8102 Lasalle Rd, Towson, MD)
- Mount St. Joseph High School (4403 Frederick Ave, Baltimore, MD)
Each location will follow the agenda below:
- 8:30-9:00- Check-in and travel to classroom
- 9:00-11:45- Content Session #1 (half of the students will cover Math and Quantitative Skills with a Math instructor while the other half will cover Reading, Language, and Verbal Skills with an English instructor)
- 11:45-12:15- Lunch provided by school (details regarding food options, allergies, etc. will be emailed to families prior to November 18th)
- 12:15-3:00- Content Session #2 (students who started with Math will move to English while students who started with English will go to Math)
- All students will be provided with “homework” that can be done between November 18th and the test date to continue their preparation.
To register for an in-person BOOT CAMP:
- Click REGISTER STUDENT in the table below for your preferred session location.
- Registration will be open for each session until capacity is met. Each course is expected to fill quickly.
- PAY the $135 registration fee by credit card when registering.
For more information about the course, please visit hsptprepprograms.com/.
Contact Eric Watts at Student Achievement Associates at [email protected] with any questions about the course or registration.
The registration fee for each prep course is $135 per student. You will pay by credit card at the end of the registration process.
(Note: Payment through this system does not constitute any client/customer relationship between the site vendor and the parent/guardian.)
Whom to Contact
Questions? Please contact Eric Watts at Student Achievement Associates at [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for registration?
The final step of the registration process is to pay online using a credit card. Accepted credit cards are American Express, VISA, and MasterCard.
How many students will be in my child's online class?
Each class will have no more than 20 students.
Who is teaching my child's class?
Certified teachers with expertise in English Language Arts or Math. All instructors work at the host high school and/or are experienced HSPT Prep instructors from the area.
What materials does my child need for this course?
There will not be a mandatory text for HSPT Prep this year. Students will be provided with enrichment assignments between class meetings and electronic copies will be made available via email and Google Drive.
How do I make changes to my registration?
To make changes, click “Already Registered” at the top of the page. Under “Update Registration,” type the email address you entered during registration, and the registration number you received. Click “Login” to access to your registration and make any changes.
If I want to cancel my registration, am I able to obtain a refund?
Refunds can be provided if a request is submitted at least one week before the start of class. Contact Eric Watts at Student Achievement Associates [email protected] for cancellations.
I never received an email confirming my registration. What should I do?
Click “Already Registered” at the top of the page to resend the confirmation email. Under “Resend Confirmation Email,” type the email address you entered during registration and click “Send Email.” Be sure to check your email SPAM or Junk folder.
If you still do not receive an email confirmation, contact Eric Watts at Student Achievement Associates [email protected] as they can provide your confirmation.
Space is limited. Registration will close on the date listed below or once it is full, whichever comes first.